Sunday, May 31, 2009

Oh, holy crap.

So, it's a good thing I got the lease on the new apartment started early, cause my inadvertently deadbeat brother isn't coming up with any rent at all this month, and we're quite possibly getting chunked out of this place. F--in bummer, man. Everything was looking pretty good, and now.... shit. Of course Dan's horribly pissed and wigged out about his credit rating and about a sudden kamikaze move (damn, that's exactly what I didn't want!), and I'm frantically hitting loan websites trying to get some help with the sitch, which isn't working so far. Family is family, but dammit.... this is so far from okay.

On top of that, I impulsively got all my hair chopped off yesterday by a different (cheaper) lady than usual, and it's... not fabulous. She was the type who thinks her idea of what your hair should be is better than your own, and, well, it wasn't. Oh well, it'll grow, and I can pull it back in the meantime. It's sorta like this, when Hana chops off all her hair in "The English Patient," only chin length and curlier. And more like Prince Valiant. :(

My mommer'n'em get here today, which is nice, I'm just hoping I can get into a halfway decent mood to hang out with them. Argh. Bad words. Argh!

No comments:

Post a Comment