Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Chicken counting




I've been kinda obsessing about the new apartment I'm hoping to get approved for. Worried as anything about my awful credit score, but not enough to keep me from cruising Ikea and Target for stuff I want, some of which we really do need. The new house is just so pretty, so much nicer than the one we've been in for two years- and cheaper, for loads more space- not to mention being ten minutes away so I don't have to learn another bloody confusing neighborhood down here. (How you can start on a road that goes east, never leave that road, and end up going west I will NEVER understand). Anyway, I'm waiting to see what happens with the apartment application. Very tenterhook-y feeling.

Trying to distract myself with plans for the next two weekends- I get to do stepmom-type stuff this week, then family stuff next, both at the FEP I work for. Should be fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment