Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Home, where my dogs are sleepin'...

Yeah, I'm an idiot- just found out that line is "where my thought's escaping." Been singing it wrong since I was, oh, 5 or so. Heh.




I've been doing some preliminary househunting. We don't have to have a place 'til the end of July, but I like knowing where my books are gonna be. Found a really nice place today. It's a possible if they keep the awesome rent specials for a little longer.

Saw my new regular-stuff doc today, too, and she's deffo an improvement. Unfortunately, we agreed on enough blood tests that I'm basically exsanguinated now (EIGHT tubes! EIGHT!!), but maybe, hopefully we can use 'em to narrow down whatever the hell is or isn't wrong with me, and I can stop taking so many drugs.

Don't wanna go to work tomorrow. It's good that the biz has picked up, but that couple of weeks when nobody was booking anything was really chill and nice. Course, I'd run out of books if it were always like that- but I can wish!

No comments:

Post a Comment