Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Wishin' and hopin'


It's late and getting later, and I am wi-yi-yide awake. Had a boring, quiet weekend. Got the house clean, though, in time for it almost to burn down yesterday- that was exciting- and now I'm up and chipper and don't have a damn thing to do. Well, there's not much on the list of things I feel like doing that I actually CAN do this time of night- hello, why else would I be blogging.

Been doing all these goofy career tests, getting all the same results, none of which do much for me. I have no idea what I want to do with myself, loads of ideas about what I don't want. Not very helpful.

On a happier note, I just finished a pretty good book. Liked her first, DESPISED her second, didn't read her third... and now her fourth turns out to be awright. Four bucks well-spent. Yay!

No comments:

Post a Comment