Monday, June 2, 2008

Need...more...sleep!


This is not the best week to have a jacked-up sleep schedule. My peeps got into town today- got 'em checked into a nice room almost directly across the water from Cindy's castle, played at the pool, ate pretty good free food (well, they call it free- it's included with the club level), went to work for two hours, and now I need to crash and can't. The MK is open for 16 hours tomorrow, and I expect to be there for quite a few of 'em, then we've got the AK and MGM on Wednesday, plus a side excursion at some point so Biggest Little Sis can get in the rides at Epcot she missed last time.... I need to get bonked over the head asap, or I'm gonna be passing out on the dark rides. ARGH. Not gonna get to add to yesterday's post anytime soon, either- too busy, and still thinking over the elements of the "Eureka!" in question. NBD, it'll be there when I get to it, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment