Saturday, October 11, 2008

NOM


I just made the best salad, y'all. Forgot to mention the doc visit yesterday, where the PA was a little too eager to inform me that my thyroid is ok and my cholesterol is friggin' horrible (which, btw, is another signal your thyroid is NOT ok. I wish she'd done the tests I asked for). I don't think she liked it that I wasn't fazed, I just explained that cheeseburgers tend to build up over time. (Next visit, I'm gonna insist on seeing the actual doctor. Me and this PA lady don't... er... communicate well). Anyway, I made a shopping list with all these different websites' "10 Best Foods..." articles amalgamated. Luckily, I'm a darn good cook (and that's not bragging cuz it's true). I just made a spinach salad with cashew-crusted mahi and dried apricots and avocado and shiitakes and some other stuff and it was awesome. Woulda been better with bacon, but isn't everything?

No comments:

Post a Comment