Thursday, October 30, 2008

I AM SO BORED

This is ridiculous. I fell asleep early, thus waking up even more obscenely early than usual. No, wait, it's not even late enough yet to qualify as waking up "early." It's just... ridiculous. "A Nightmare on Elm Street" is on tv, but even edited it's enough to creep me out, which I don't need in the middle of the night. Shoot, I shouldn't even be thinking about that movie- I'll get heebie-jeebies without watching it!

So I voted Tuesday- yay, absentee ballots!- and got all ocd worrying that if I didn't pick somebody for each thing, even random judicial candidates I've never heard of, it could invalidate the ballot. I know that's dumb- then again, I do live in Florida- and I know it's bad to vote for someone based on their possession of an amusing name or the party they belong to, but... I really care about only two things on that ballot, and I'll be darned if I'm gonna let some "Should Judge Wanky McPlonkerpants be retained in office?" question keep me from getting my two cents in. So I did the best I could. Just hope I didn't accidentally vote for some municipal Antichrist or anything.

I need to get a library card. The thought of rereading anything, even my yummy Stephen Kings, makes me want to scream right now- I've read all my books at least a dozen times apiece (and that's no small task, if you've ever seen my collection) and can't go bookshopping right now. Gotta look into that, maybe tomorrow. As for tonight... I think the original version of "The Fly" was coming on next- maybe I'll watch that.

No comments:

Post a Comment