Thursday, May 8, 2008

Let's do the newcartimewarp agaaaaain!


HAPPYHAPPY ME-OH!! I got the tardis-blue Kia. It's absolutely adorable- and I got it at a LOT less interest than it initially woulda been, like seven percent less. And they gave me seven hundred and fifty dollars for my POS Camry in trade-in, even after I saw two of the cute appraiser boys standing there and laughing at it! YAYYYYYY!

Here are the first twenty songs my iPod played in the new car, once I got the stupid adapter working properly:
The Who - Eminence Front
Front 242 - Headhunter
Johnny Cash - Cocaine Blues
Violent Femmes - American Music
Danny Elfman - This Is Halloween
JS Bach - Variation 12
Depeche Mode - Policy of Truth
Billie Holiday - The Mood I'm In
Jethro Tull - Aqualung
Louis Armstrong - Lovely Weather We're Having
Doctor Hook - Cover of the Rolling Stone
George Harrison - While My Guitar Gently Weeps
Neil Diamond - Solitary Man
Blue Oyster Cult - Burnin' For You
Depeche Mode - Little 15
The Kinks - Ya Really Got Me
George Michael - Father Figure
Aerosmith - Dream On
The Beatles - Ob-la-di, Ob-la-da
Dwight Yoakam - Crazy Little Thing Called Love

(You know what's weird about that list? I didn't tell it to play classic rock.)

No comments:

Post a Comment