Saturday, April 26, 2008

Kiss Kiss, Bang Bang


So I'm trying to watch this movie, but I think the butt-itch factor is getting so high I'm gonna have to give up on it for a while. Harry (Robert Downey, Jr) just discovered this broad he and Gay (Val Kilmer) found dead (and whom Gay then accidentally shot) earlier in the evening, only now she's in Harry's shower stall, and he accidentally peed on the corpse. Oh, dear. Never mind the prior boobgrabbingmisunderstanding between Harry and his high-school sweetheart. I don't mind the complication, but I'm starting to wish someone would kill Harry's dumb ass so I can stop squirming through his various humiliations. It's not as painful as watching Ben Stiller, but pretty close. Meh. Gonna see if there's anything else on.

(Later)
Well, "Eastern Promises" is great, and "Constantine" is great fun, so two outta three worked. Not a bad average.

No comments:

Post a Comment