Monday, August 31, 2009

Take car. Go to Mum's. Kill Phil. Grab Liz, go to the Winchester, have a nice cold pint and wait for all of this to blow over.

Damn it. Just... damn it. At least August is ending. Turns out I'm allergic to Chantix in a scary, could-become-anaphylactic way, so I'm toughing out withdrawals for the millionth time. God, I'd love a cigarette. Disgusting taste, nasty smell, I don't care- I want a damn cigarette or twelve. Thank God for benzos. I had funny stuff to tell y'all, but the withdrawals are eating my head and i can't remember now. Oh, yeah: The Maus has bought the Marvel Universe. I damn near cried when the email came this morning. value my job, but certain things DO NOT belong together. Should NEVER be associated. EVER. They dilute and pollute both separate identities. Friggin' horrifying.



No comments:

Post a Comment