Tuesday, June 16, 2009

One of the Last of the Great Romantics

So... the new McGee blog. I'm trying to figure out the best way to run it- set up synopsisisisises for each book (with spoiler warnings?) and then add criticism and secondary source references? (Crap, I gotta relearn how to do footnotes!) Or should I not post anything until I have all that together? I don't wanna go method 2, cause it could take months to post ANYTHING, especially now that I've found out UF (BOOOOO, Gators!) has an enormous collection of John D. Macdonald info, and I'm gonna want to try to access that at some point- if they'll even let a failed English major from a rival school with no pretensions to scholarship into the archives. I think maybe I'll go method 1, even though I wouldn't want anyone who sees the blog now to think that's all there is/ will be to it. It's already getting hits, in it's half-xml'd-no-content state, and I'd like to get some actual content up soon, before the hits stop. Any opinions? Comment, email, call me- opinions are welcome on this one.


No comments:

Post a Comment